Ronnie is a consultant anaesthetist (retired), ex-director of the SCSCHF and still "the oracle" with regards to thorny issues.
- Books of the month: Why Hospitals Should Fly & Charting the Course by John J Nance
Al May (@TheRealAlMay)
Al is a consultant anaesthetist at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley. His main interest is in faculty development.
- Constructive Alignment in Simulation: Why we don’t simply replicate what happened in the resus room last week
- Person-centred care: "What matters most to you today?"
Laura is a consultant in Emergency Medicine at Monklands hospital.
Michael Moneypenny (@scotsimcentre)
Michael is a consultant in anaesthesia and director of the SCSCHF. In between writing blogposts and tweeting, he finds time to eat and sleep.
- All the other blogposts were written by Michael
Pamela is a senior anaesthetic trainee, and was the simulation fellow at SCSCHF from 2013-14.
Scott Rudnicki-Bayne (@ManikinSkywalkr)
Scott is one of our simulation technicians. He loves nothing more than gutting a mannequin to see how it works.
Kirsten Walthall (@K_Walthall)
- Kirsten is an invited blogger and Simulation and Education Fellow in Emergency Medicine in Manchester.